Monday, February 4, 2019

uh oh relationships & T.H.Y.G

hey there its ya girl shalayah back with another blog, last week we watched the hate u give. The movie mostly consisted of poc fighting for their rights to speak up and protest against police brutality. The movie started off with the protagonist, her name was star and she lived in a neighborhood with mostly POC but went to a majority white school and had to switch up how she acted around people at her school and in her home town. She ended up going to a party in her hometown where she met an old friend named khalil and then a shooting broke out, so they had left the party and drove somewhere to talk and then they had gotten pulled over.

We did a very deep moving and reflective reflection. It was very thought provoking honey.

- shalayah





The mentor leaders practicing their lessons before teaching them to their classes!



Hey its me souljaboy back at it again with the vlogg with my partner shalayah and let me tell you. I could never be a teacher. I tried to teach my class while taking a vow of silence. It was the worst it was them not me.All in all i had a good time here, i got more learning experience here than i have in all my years of living. This class teached me more about perspective than anything else, We view the world by the way we were raised, by our own struggles.  By watching the movie the hate you give it impacted the whole class by giving us another point of view. 

We also played games were we had to help out our team and we had our class mentor pick a picture and one side is able to view the picture, while the other partner was told instructions on what to draw. we chose the top 2 and picked a winner between them. 


well thats our week souljaboy out (lizbeth)



No comments:

Post a Comment